This grey chair is a real joy, because it will serve as an upgrade to an extra-plain dining table and is reserved enough to cut a stylish figure in combination with an opulent table, too.
- A versatile chair that combines style and comfort
- Beautifully simple - but with refinements such as the waisted backrest and the decorative cross-stitch seams
- With the cover in a grey vintage leather look and the black legs it's an ideal companion for almost any dining table
- A comfortably rounded, upholstered seat shell and backrest - you won't want to get up
- Practical, especially in the dining area: the coated cover fabric can be wiped with a damp cloth